- Research events in your city, state, or other states that are tailored to individuals with special needs and post the events within the events page on the Friendi app.
- Regularly engage with parents and users within the Friendi app. Some examples of this may be posting something daily, welcoming/responding to posts questions of new users, etc.
- Reach out to local businesses that provide services to individuals with special needs and encourage them to create a business profile on Friendi. You can also create a business profile for the business by taking information from their website and then reach out to the business after the fact to encourage them to manage it.
- Begin conversations with users and favorite feed posts.
- Share information to other parents who may not have as much experience about having a family member/child with special needs
- Share information about Friendi on social media, blogs and any other online platform which might help spread the word about Friendi.
Please be sure to document your contributions/time spent so that we may keep track of your support activities for future use.
If you have any questions about volunteer activities feel free to reach out to me directly at email@example.com via the slack channel which I will’s be sending you an invite to in the following days.